Sunday, September 02, 2007

my latest study

93 1/2 Volkswagen Golf III
This car was another good pick up from my man Pandula. Although there are quirky little things like the moonroof not working and the back passenger door missing it's pull piece. Oh and there's the radio, it turns on but nothing comes out of the speakers. Nada. I really need to check all the fuses and have a mech go through it. Other than the quirky little Bavarian kinks, the car is nice, a big relief after driving my poor little Mazda Navajo The VW is a rocket ship compared to that slug.
I've been getting between 30 and 35 mpg in all around driving. That's about double what the Navajo was producing, which was anywhere between 16-19 mpg. I remember never being able to crest the elusive 20 mpg mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home